Plastic Link Chain Conveyors
Even more so than our other product offerings, Paletti conveyors are heavily customized to a given application. A core component of our plastic link chain conveyors is our T-Slot aluminum framing which allows for easy integration for the conveyor and mounting / system structure.
There are many instances where traditional belt or roller conveyors cannot be used due to the transport task; in these cases Paletti recommends using plastic link chain conveyors. Whether in the automotive sector, tire manufacturing, logistics or, for example, the food industry, robust and durable link chain conveyors are ideal.
Some additional product advantages with Paletti plastic link chain conveyors:
- Easy tensioning and zero backlash
- Multiple belt material options – pending application needs
- Standard widths up to 300mm, wider widths available upon request
- Options to enlarge the conveyor scale to meet the application weight requirements
- Special long-length (20+ feet) models available
- Options for motor / gear reducer mounts
- Options for mechanical or electronic limits
- T-Slot mounting functionality
- Corrosion resistant component options
Construction of our plastic link chain conveyors is very similar to our standard belt conveyors. In addition to the framing profiles we use on the conveyor’s exterior, we also typically use some of our larger profiles (plywood in some cases) as a base for the conveyor plastic link chain belt. The drive rollers for this conveyor belt are conically ground and power is typically transmitted via a drive chain. The conveyor belt is tensioned on each side with adjustable components. We can also further customize our plastic link chain conveyors with drive elements selected to fit the customer’s application.
An example of a motorized belt conveyor for one of our customers. Whether a fabric/polymer belt or plastic link chain belt, the conveyor assembly is essentially the same
Catalog page PDFs:
Conveyor Technology – online resources: